Effective Spring 2007, students will be able to print from various labs on campus and at the South Gate Educational center using your student account. Please follow the instructions below for deposting money into your account and printing from participating labs. For questions, please ask the lab staff.
Adding Cash into Your Account
1. Enter your student ID number
2. Enter your Pin (“Elac” = mm/dd)
ex. Elac0201 (February 01)
3. Deposit Cash (Bills Only)
4. Your student account will be credited
5. A receipt will be provided
Printing From a Lab
1. Log into any computer in any number of participating labs below using your Student ID and pin.
2. Prepare your materials and send to the local printer (color or black/white)
3. Log into the Print Release Stations with your student ID and pin.
4. Select job and print.